Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SCHICK HYDRO SILK

Whoop! I requested this free sample about a week ago and it's already here. This was one of those texting offers where it's done through your cell phone. Here's the link you can check to see if there are anymore available. Just text the word, as instructed, to the 5 digit number and you should get a text back, if there are more samples left, on the next steps to follow. Very quick and easy. Razor sample

I can already tell you that I love this product because I've received a sample of this back in August of 2012, from Walmart.com. This razor has a very sturdy gel-like handle which keeps it from slipping out of your hands in the shower. Also, it claims to have a "water-activated moisturizing serum" which I love because it totally eliminated the need for shaving cream for me (until the serum runs out; serum lasts about 3-4 weeks). It glides smoothly on the skin and doesn't tug on it. Some people may be intimidated by the five blades but there really is no need to be. It just serves to give you the closest shave possible, not to mutilate your legs. 

Personally, I love this product and it's the best razor I've ever used. My favorite part about it is that it comes with so many blades. I have always been frustrated by some of the other razors that only came with a measly two or three blades, which never quite cut it for me (haha-get it?). 

Here's where the college student budget thing comes into play: Once the serum has finished you can try using hair conditioner to shave with. It gives you an even closer shave than shaving cream. This gives you more use out of your razor before you need to go and purchase another cartridge. Works like a charm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment