Wednesday, June 26, 2013

GOT2B SMOOTH OPERATOR

Color me disappointed. Anyone that knows me personally will know that I am a huge product junkie. I can't turn down any new or interesting looking product, especially when it comes to hair. I've heard nothing but good things about this product from various sources online. Well imagine my excitement when I discover this at my local Walgreens. There was only one left in stock and the price was something around 5-6 dollars, so I jumped on it.

Here's some info on me. I have collar bone length relaxed hair. My hair is very thick and always dry. I was looking for a stand-alone leave-in conditioner that would keep my hair soft and frizz free until it had dried. Then I would continue with my regular hair routine for styling.

I did have some high expectations, I'll admit. However, with that aside, it just didn't do anything for me. I tried putting anywhere from a nickel-sized amount to a huge dollop. Still nothing. My hair still felt dry and unmanageable. The smell is very light and pleasant so I wanted so bad for it to work, but it didn't. I'm now reviewing this product after having used up about 90% of the bottle. So I've tried just about everything. The only good use I've found for it was layering it under my Hawaiian Silky. The two together produced an okay result.

Overall I'm giving this product a C+. The smell is good and it's not heavy or oily. I just don't want to have to layer a bunch of leave-ins to achieve my desired result.

No comments:

Post a Comment