Tuesday, July 2, 2013

COVERGIRL CLEAN OIL CONTROL PRESSED POWDER

Picture source
I bought this product in the Oil-Control (blue label/container) and I am so glad that I did. Though I do really have dry skin, it has a tendency to become tremendously oily--and fast. I'm not really a huge foundation person so after my moisturizer, this is the product that I use on a daily basis. It gets rid of all the unwanted shine in my T-zone area and gives me a really fresh matte look at the end. I've never really completed my look for the day without this product and it's ideal for touch-ups when my skins starts becoming oily again. Not sure how, but it really does do its job of absorbing all the unwanted oiliness.

Not to mention, I absolute adore the plastic (glass-looking) packaging, it's so cute and it come with a quality powder puff that's definitely NOT limp and flimsy like a lot of other ones. It really lasts and doesn't fall apart on you. This product lasts for a really long time too, I've had it for a few months now and the bottom isn't even visible yet. My favorite part about this product is that you can really layer on as much as you want without getting that super powdery/ashy look. 

If you're on the fence, I would definitely encourage you to buy it. It's totally worth the seven bucks if you can find it in your color.

No comments:

Post a Comment