Monday, July 21, 2014

PINCHme!


Skinnygirl nutrition bar: Chocolate Peanut Butter and Sea Salt & Sinful Colors in Ablaze



Last week I received my first shipment from PINCHme. PINCHme is a company that sends out free samples and sometimes full size products in exchange for your review in a brief survey. You are allowed to choose your own samples and you can have up to three per shipment. I only chose two this time around because I was only interested in these two.

I really do like this program. It's free and easy to sign up. Every two weeks on Tuesday, you can order your next shipment of new items. The next day available to put together your box and order is August 19th. Expect to wait three to four weeks for delivery.       

Check it out for yourself here!                        

No comments:

Post a Comment