Friday, August 9, 2013

L'OREAL CONSUMER TESTING COMPENSATION!


A few weeks ago I posted a review of the L'oreal consumer testing program (click here for the blog post), which allows you to test products and recieve free beauty products as compensation. This is the compnsation that I reicieved for completing a series of three nail surveys. It stated that there would be a compensation of SIX luxury products, but included EIGHT because of a mix-up that occurred with panelist IDs and password info. You have just got to love L'oreal for this! You should definitely check out this program, although, keep in mind that compensation varies with each product test/survey.

Here's a list of the products that I recieved:

From left to right

Vichy Captital Soleil Sunscreen (SPF 50, Lightweight Foaming Lotion)
Lancome Visionnaire
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
Lancome Artliner - Noir
Lancome Color Design Palette - Emerald  Boudoir
Lancome Huile Douceur Deep Cleansing Oil
Lancome Savon Fraichelle Gel Body Cleanser
Kiels Calendula Herbal Toner

I didn't do the calculations myself, but I hear the retail value is around $300.


No comments:

Post a Comment